HAPEX SAHEL Information System
A joint project between CESBIO, ORSTOM and CNES
- This Table contain statistics on the roughness measurments over fallow and
tiger bush sites using a one meter needle profilometer - East Central Super
Site. (cf. ECSS_ROUGHNESS_DAT)
- Principal investigator:
- Andre CHANZY
- The fields of the table are:
- GRID_ID : The name of the grid where the data was taken.
- GRID_ORDER : The number of the station in the grid cell.
- OBS_DATE : This column contains the date on which the observation was made in the format
( DD-MON-YY ).
- SITE_SAMPLE : This column contains the site sample number.
- RMS_HEIGHT : This column contains the RMS of heights measured by the profilmeter.
- AUTOCORRELATION_LEN : This column contains autocorrelation lenght of height measured by the
- CERT_LEVEL : This column contains the certification level for the data : T)est,C)hecked by
PI, U)nchecked by PI.
- REV_DATE : This column contains the revision date for the data in the format DD-MMM-YY.
- Associated keywords
Back to home
This server was designed by Hapexemail@example.com
© Copyright 1996 HAPEX SAHEL Information System