HAPEX SAHEL Information System
A joint project between CESBIO, ORSTOM and CNES
- This Table contains the Soil water potentials in Southern Super Site at given depths for 10 profiles to 3.0m depths measured using mercury tensiometers.
- Principal investigator:
- James David COOPER
- The fields of the table are:
- GRID_ID : The name of the grid where the data was taken.
- GRID_ORDER : The number of the station in the grid cell.
- SITE_ID : This column contains the Site identifiation number.
- TENSIOMETER_ARRAY_NUM : This column contains the tensiometer array number.
- OBS_DATE : This column contains the date of measurement (dd-mon-yy).
- OBS_TIME : This column contains the time of measurement (hh24mm).
- DEPTH_OF_READ : This column contains the depth of reading in cm.
- TOT_SOIL_WATER_POT : This column contains the total soil water potential in cm water.
- MATRIC_SOIL_WATER_POT : This column contains the matric soil water potential in cm water.
- CODE_STATUS : This column contains the code showing operational status from 1 To7. The explanation of the cods is located in the related doc file.
- CERT_LEVEL : This column contains the certification level for the data : T)est,C)hecked by PI, U)nchecked by PI.
- REV_DATE : This column contains the revision date for the data in the format DD-MMM-YY.
- Associated keywords
Back to home
This server was designed by Hapexfirstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 1996 HAPEX SAHEL Information System